Sunday, March 11, 2007

I've arrived in 2007

I've arrived.



I have been using the treadmill daily (sometimes 2 times)



I sit at work and sometimes get distracted by outside influences. In Fredericton I would pop in my cd and slip on the headphones and "zone out".

Problem with that is turning tunes on and off is cumbersome (for me!) ...it sometimes drains the "power" and THAT sucks(I'm very very impatient with that).
So I have been contemplating and had to do it...yes I bit the bullet and bought a MP3.



It's not the top of the line - it's not bottom of the line but it's MINE!



it's a Sony - it's 1 gig. nuff said



What do you think?

13 comments:

Queen Mel said...

hey its all you need, anything with a lithum battery is considered "disposable technology" they make them so you can't replace the battery and are only good for like maybe 3 years? Smart huh? for them...

You look great Sue, have you lost weight.....(smiles) I notice your wearing lipstick in the picture too, it looks good on you girl.

We miss ya already.

Queen Mel said...

Love the new blog look too!

NickyT said...

I think everybody needs a music device that plays MP3's! I can't do anything without music on - share your playlist with us!

I'm really liking Amy Winehouse right now!

The Original Princess said...

It's so cute! Mine has pretty much become party of my body now.

NickyT said...

Just posted my playlist to get you going :) :)

b.c. Gurl said...

cool beans! my ipod is pretty much attached at all times -- still trying to figure the damn thing out - but so long as there's tunes of some sort!

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,

I love your new MP3 player, finally you are in the 07's lol. Can you bedazzle it?

Love Nettie

PS. Missin ya at work but still have not done 1 pulled bill :o)

Anonymous said...

PSS. Have you lost weight ??

"The real" MarthaSue said...

im hoping to be able to add bling a little later..

weight loss- no...not sure....havnet checked...

Anonymous said...

I want MarthSue in the Philippines back! She posted much more frequently!

Anonymous said...

I think you should have bought the IPOD knock off in Manila! But then again you didn't have me there to bargain for you when you bought this current MP3 player. Hope you like Vancouver. Things have been very "crashy" here in Freddy.

"The real" MarthaSue said...

yes Trav - but you talked me out of it!!! BTW do we have a baby yet??

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.