Sunday, November 25, 2007

34 lbs.....and hot hot hot....

hahaha --- it's not what you think...

yes i have lost 34 lbs so far but i am far from hot hot hot....the hot hot hot was for the vacation we booked today...we booked our Cuba Vacation today! on Feb 11 we are leavin for Varadero for 7 nights!! woo hoo! We're going with another couple and it should be a blast!
I'm super excited! The countdown will be on!!

but before that I gotta get my tree up!! i'm so excited we bought our first artificial tree this year - I've never had one (it was also a bit of a fight with my children --- they didn't want to give up the real one)- i told them it was only for one year AND we get to put it up WAY early!!

It's kind of strange - i'm really excited for christmas this year...have only about 50 % of my shopping done-- if that -- not a clue what to get my kidlets..but i'm happy...hehehe...


i feel like there is a change coming...i'm not sure what it is yet guys...but something is happenin....i'll let you know what its about (i think its work related)...hehehe ok i'm kinda crazy!!

well goodness its getting late.....ttys.

2 comments:

Queen Mel said...

Congrats Suzie! You deserve, anyone who wakes up early (especially you) on a SB retreat to run on the treadmill deserves a medal......oh boy! We really thought you were joking...LOL

34 lbs is a huge accomplishment, I am so proud of you.....

Cuba! You lucky ducky.......your going to have sooooo much fun!

This will be our first year in 7 years since we have not had an artifical tree...boo hoo! Here comes the mess :o)

NickyT said...

Hot diggity dog.....34lbs! That is awesome!!! I will go bathing suit shopping with you and take pics you hot thang!