Saturday, November 17, 2007

a little something nice for my beautiful wife.....


yup that's what the card said....
and the strange thing is that this isn't the first thing this week....Tuesday I worked from home - around 130 my honey shows up with a TimHorton's coffee----just a tim's coffee - just cause I wanted one....then that night as I was sitting in my scrap room thinking of folding laundry I look and he's putting clothes away - I say - don't bother - I have a bunch of laundry to fold....he's like - it's done - - he had (before going to the garage for the night) folded (and was putting away) the 6 loads of laundry that i had washed/dried (and he got the teenager to help) how lucky am i??? no need to answer I already know!!
I've so neglected my blog - ugh and i almost feel guilty about it - I shouldn't - I mean it's my blog...but I do - anyhow - oh well - just dont' feel all that much like 'sharing'....hehehe
so that rose was the end of this strange .... strange day....
to start wes left early to go help his dad construct a 'porch' on his 12x16 cabin he and his wife are living in til they get their new house built (god i hope they survive ;) )
Kailie and I were the only ones home - Tara was at her 2nd home - Ashleighs - so i think - ahh i'm going to sleep in - well Kailie is a real home body and is quite content sitting out in the livingroom watching tv as I sleep - at 1050 - i wake up - holy crap - i need to get UP!!
about 2 minutes later Kailies' friend down the road calls - and wants Kailie to come and play - so naturally I tell her to go (after brushing teeth etc). and off she goes...
So i decide to start laundry and find the treadmill looking at me...begging to be walked on....so i go and do that for a few minutes....
and start to cook my food ...... yes cook *my* food...well anyone can eat it BUT the key to my losing this darned weight is preparation...so I made chili, meatloaf and baked curry chicken...yum! that should do me for a week or two!
The girls (Kailie and friend) come back and decide they'd like to paint rocks....so since the house is wrote off anyhow - I told them why not - that erupted into painting hands and feet....they had a ball....mom stayed calm ...lol.....
I'm working on a photo collage for a wedding on Friday night - the bride gave me TOO MANY pictures..and it's tough cause i know the ones that I would choose - but which to choose for her? and my idea to 'camoflauge' the poster itself....well it's ok but will it satisfy? oh the pressure....
decided to take a little nap....then got up finished my laundry - all done for the week....another first..and then my honey came home with the rose......
what a nice day....now i'm going to go and work on my christmas cards....and my collage...
hope all are doing well....


3 comments:

Kimmartha said...

What a great day for you! How is the collage coming along? Do you need any stamps? Just give ma a call if you do...!

Queen Mel said...

I would love to see the collage you are working on......that is so nice of your hubby....I guess he's plannin' to get lucky? And that folks is how that works......if only the rest of the guys could figure that little thing out they'd all be ok :o)

"The real" MarthaSue said...

you got that right Mel - seriously though.......