Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day three.....

Dear Fidel....

so I really really like your rum....but sheesh...I´m a lil ole maritimer who hasn´t had free liquor before....gotta pace me hun.....

btw what was up with that little storm yesterday afternoon..... I got sand in my eyes...sheesh.....

well hoping you cooperate today...with the weather...I´ll take it easy on the pina colodas...so that i dont go to bed too too early.....

hope to meet you soon....

in snorkel,

Susielicious ...and her hubby who thnks that you really should not give his wife so much liquor...

PS ...nice beach babe!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Your so funny!! Glad to hear you're having a wonderful time!! Enjoy the sun, food and drinks!

Queen Mel said...

ok Suzie, pace yourself on the booze and pina coloda's do not come back up nice n' friendly like.....go to a rum & Juice or vodka and cranberry juice with some sprite or something but lay off the pina coloda's way too sweet.......in that quantity.....

You Lush! Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Obviously you are having a wonderful time! Have a bubba keg for me! Something fruity.