Thursday, February 21, 2008

DRUMMM ROLLLLL PLEASE……………..

Well the one thing I was worried about going to Cuba was gaining weight! I hadn’t been weighed for two weeks….

So I ate WHATEVER I wanted….drank EVERYTHING I wanted ….I was ok with gaining some weight cause I’ve been pretty good and I didn’t want to hold back while down there….I mean there has to be some impact - -I drank at least 3 - 52OZ Bubba Kegs Pina Coloadas a day…..PLUS other ‘one off drinks’ (!Singapore Slings! !Strawberry Daiquiris! Etc etc )

So I weighed myself at wes’ work….when we got back….and guessed that I had gained 6 pounds…..so I went this morning…..got weighed….and………

ARE YOU READY???

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


0.8 POUNDS!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

LESS THAN 1 POUND!!!!!! Woot woot!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sue! That's amazing!

Queen Mel said...

Holy Shit Woman! That totally rocks! I'm so happy for you.....that is awesome.

Kimmartha said...

Woohoo!! See, all that liquid just flushed the fat right out of your system! I think maybe you have just discovered a new diet....where can I buy one of those Bubba kegs again?!!haha

krista said...

I think I'll run to Canadian Tire right now and pick me up one of the Bubbas if it works that well!

LOL

gypsybug said...

once you body changes they way it burns calories, you pretty much have to cheat for weeks to have a significant gain!!! nice to treat yourself for a week since you have worked so hard for many weeks! good for you, so not easy to do!

Hollee said...

Holy crap man!! That's wicked!! I bet you could copywrite that as a diet plan and put those south beach folks out of work!!! Congrats hot stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.