Sunday, October 19, 2008

Life.....

where to begin even....i feel kinda like i'm in a blender.......someone just shut off the power again so i'm slowing down and floating down....sooner than I realize it will be turned on again :) I'm sure of it!!

I've been neglectful of my friends and that sucks :) I barely have time for my kids and hubby - and as always when the power has been turned off i say i'm going to be better this time....yeah right.... so they stop calling and inviting...... no worries - I'm a big girl :) - actually i completely understand - I would too :) friendship has to be reciprocated....and it is...but not visually....in my spirit it is......now to eject that....... funny how some people never really change isnt it?
sadly i've never seen anyone really change from personality a to personality b - i'm talking drastic....i mean i have seen change in people - but usually they were that person the whole time but to themselves they didnt look like that person - we saw it - they just didnt.....it's all self perception though isnt it.....

wow rambly post - kinda feels good......

4 comments:

Kimmartha said...

Doesn't a good rambly feel good once in a while? I refer to my life right now as being "uphill on a treadmill" - no matter how much I do, how much I work, I just don't feel like I am making any progress. But at the same time, life is good, I love my fam, have a great group of girls and over all, I guess I wouldn't change anything. Just maybe to slow down a bit once in a while...

Hollee said...

My entire life is a ramble man!! So rambling makes me feel at home!! lol For what it's worth, I have a few super great friends - one in particular - that I used to hang out with all the time…as time went on, life took over and now I rarely see her…we say we'll call…we never do - life gets in the way…BUT…she's a REAL friend…and REAL friends totally understand whatever it is you're going through and all thos REAL friendships will still be there, whenver you have the chance to touch base ;) That's how come I never yell atcha when you don't call me ;) lol besides…all of your friends know that you'd be there for us in a heartbeat whenver we needed you! You were there for me man! That's just what friends do! :) So - Ramble away and know that you've still got great friends who are definitely looking forward to your next visit :)

NickyT said...

Just checking out blogs for the first time in EON's! Meaning, I'm just seeing this now.
You know what; friends understand Sue. They just do, end of story, no long ending and explanation needed.
Sucks, that you feel you are in a blender though....that is a terrible feeling. I hope almost a Month after this post things have settled down some for ya.
xoxoxo

Queen Mel said...

We miss you Sue but thats ok, we understand......Life does get in our way.....

I feel like I am in a blender too or better yet the hampster on the wheel, round and round and heading no where.......

Hang in there, we'll hook up again and all will be right with the world....won't it? LOL