Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Well only one sleep to go until Manila, Phillipines!!

I’m excited, nervous, and sad….hate to leave everyone for this long!!

I love you wes – thanks for all of your Support – I truly appreciate everything you’re doing for me (and our family)

T&K – I love you to pieces – don’t forget you are my everythings!

I leave at 545 am from Fredericton to Toronto, I have a 3 hour wait in Toronto, then 16 hour flight to Hong Kong, 2 hour wait in Hong Kong and then finally a 2 hour Flight to Manila.

SOOO if you add that up – it’s approximately 25 hours – to go from Fredericton to Manila. When I arrive in Manila it will be 640AM on Friday in New Brunswick and 640PM on Friday night in Manila. – that’s right a 12 hour time difference!!

I will update the blog on Friday or earlier !!


My consolation….warm – rather…HOT!!


Love ya all!

Talk to you soon!
Sue

5 comments:

The Original Princess said...

Have a good and safe trip. We'll all be thiking of you. It'll be an adventure. Take Care.

Dee said...

Have a wonderful trip. Remember to update your blog so we can see what you are up to.

Queen Mel said...

Can't wait for your updates. Be safe, I miss you already, I've been thinkin' about you all week long.......

NickyT said...

You would be ummmmm I think in the air right now! Hopefully, they are playing good movies not any sappy tear jerkers!

Kudos, to Wes! He is a keeper Sue!

Make sure to update cause we will all be checking in on you!

NickyT said...

Oh meant to say if Wes gets bored I could give him woodworking projects to work on. Like those shelves and I really loved the TV stand. I know Sarah would too LOL!