Monday, July 23, 2007

Wowee...it's been a long time!


No longer in BC - feet are firmly planted in New Brunswick....


Still wayy too busy at work - working my butt off - and sometimes I wonder if it's really worth it!! Of course it is - can't stop now!!


I'm not getting out with my friends at all - which totally sucks - but my mom went in the hospital a week ago with a possible heart attack, so every minute I am 'at home' it's with my mom-deprived kids, wife-deprived husband or my mom. I also commited to playing softball which happens once a week - (not this week - far too busy this week). Anyhow I'm not complaining - you make your own road.....I really beleive that!


Anyhow - as summer is in full swing I thought I should get on blogger more - write stuff - get off facebook - and write stuff....


Wes and I are doing a whole lot of work on the house this summer/fall - (yeah I know - I don't have enough to do??) Oh well it's really a whole lot for him - and really he's doing most -of the work - I signed my name a couple of times and "swore" something...LOL.....


Thought I would post some before pics here and try to keep the progress up here. these were taken in late spring - more pics to follow tomorrow....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I almost fell off my chair when I saw that you had posted!

Whoohoo! MarthSue is back!