Sunday, June 20, 2010

...the most AMAZING last couple of days...........

.....so my last post was the one where I was child-less.... and husband-less...I had a 'nice' evening however i worked too late (as usual lately) and really just prepared for Saturday's scrapbooking at APOS.


To make a long story short - T wanted to make a scrapbook for her friend - I figured why not drag her along to the store - I knew that my good friend C would be there and she'd keep me in check and would help me to help her out to get this book done.  And yes that was my attitude going in.........I had never scrapbooked with her as she had no interest.........or so it seemed....

Now I'm not so sure.........

She came with me - we arrived at 11am and scrapbooked until 315pm - and we had a GREAT time!  She was a natural!  She put her pages together on her own and did a pretty good job too!

It was a good time....and surprisingly relaxing too.....

I quite honestly didnt think it would be like that but it was good very good.............

1 comment:

Hollee said...

Yay for awesome Mom moments! :) Glad you had a great time :)