Friday, December 01, 2006

.....Now I....Had...the time of my life.......

OMG!
I had so much fun on my BIRTHDAY Epicure Taste-testing Party!!

It was so nice to have so many ppl at my house - for my birthday--I have to say I truly enjoyed it!! I got a couple of presents -(which I loved - thanks J) but you know you're an adult when you are truly happy when you just have ppl over! (and get a "needed" jacket) LOL.

I want to thank all of my friends who could make it - as well as those that sent well wishes! (and those that forgot - OH I'll forgive you too...I don't have the best memory for these things either...

I have to tell you - I highly recommend having this type of party on your Birthday - I always want ppl to come and visit and especially on my B-day but I don't want them to feel obliged to bring a gift - this way you invite them to Epicure party --she "cooks" and it's all good!!

I had a Great Show - How great you ask??? Tracy suggested I sell the stuff...LOL... Just kidding!
I made it to the top level if you can imagine!! so Thank you all I get lots of free stuff too!!

Anyhow - I am posting this on my work's computer (my pc at home DRIVES me crazy and I was working late anyhow) so I best get home, I have so many lists that I need to make by tomorrow AM - -Woo hoo USA here I Come!!

Talk to you all when I get home!


3 comments:

b.c. Gurl said...

Have fun!!! and Happy belated (hanging my head in shame) Birthday! If it's any consolation - one of my cousins birthday was this week too, and I didn't even call her -- I'm such a bad bad friend....

Dee said...

Happy Belated Birthday MarthaSue. So sorry I was one of those ppl who forgot about your party until it was too late :S

Queen Mel said...

Wow, top level huh? That is amazing....congratulations.....let us know everything you got, I like to hear what other people get.

USA, USA - enjoy it, get lots, let us know what you find. Since Nick & I need ideas (not really, my lists are full) its always nice to hear what you found.....have fun.