Thursday, December 28, 2006

December 28 2006

another day spent at home with the dh and kids - went to town this afternoon and picked out 2 outfits - - got great deals too - outfits for the Phillipines trip.....

the pending Phillipines trip......it's some cold out isn't it?? OK if there is anything I am looking forward to - it's the warm - 80-85 this week (not exactly in Manail - I cannot find it on the map)

Going to curl up with a movie - tomorrow is going to be busy - taking the kids to see Happy Feet and have to work - (I know I'm on vacation - but there was a death in the family of my co-worker so working at home is better than working at work!!)

TTYL!

3 comments:

Queen Mel said...

Is anyone else missing Sue already? WAH!

NickyT said...

Enjoy, the next couple days of relaxing in subzero temperatures!

How was the movie?

"The real" MarthaSue said...

it sure is cold outside..!!

post poned movie to tomorrow - got my hair cut this morning and went to bank - movie is only at 1250?! will try tomorrow!