Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!

Really really really annoyed....


Just typed a post for the first time this year - and i lost it all!! that sucks!

What a way to start the 2010 year! Its been a great day so far! Slept in! didnt really do anythign last night - worked as usual! I hope thats not an indication of what's to come in 2010. Kinda scared that could be teh case though :(

Wes went to Bingo with his Dad and Step Mom - I think he had a great time - didnt win though haha! I'll have to watch his gambling habits now....haha

Have a few new years resolutions....or rather goals for 2010. We shall see if they materialize?

First one is cleaning out 3 drawers - it's now 320pm and only one is done - wonder if the other two will get there?

Photo of the day: My work laptop :-) Nuff said!

3 comments:

"The real" MarthaSue said...

comment if you are reading - want to see who my audience is

PamelaM said...

Hi Sue, Just found your blog...YAY!

Kimmartha said...

I'm here! I have been checking almost every day since last fall...so glad to see you back here!